Fill Out The Form Below To Schedule An Appointment.
Your Teeth Whitening Dentist In Canton Mi
Advantages of using
- The universal sized mouthpiece has LED light and heat resistors that warm to the optimal whitening temperature to activate the whitening formulation for faster, more efficient whitening.
- The mouthpiece forms a seal over the teeth to help prevent whitening oxygens from escaping the tooth surface into the atmosphere resulting in shorter exposure time to the bleaching gels and therefore, less sensitivity.
- The warming heat is set at the optimal temperature preventing those painful, unpleasant, nerve zingers that happen with other professional whitening lights.
- The mouthpiece can be taken home to boost whitening results and/or maintain results.
Learn why we use GLO Science Professional Whitening:
Types of Whitening
There are several types of teeth bleaching that you can try. People typically start by using whitening toothpaste at home. This can help to brighten your teeth but is typically not enough to actually whiten them. We recommend toothpaste as part of an overall teeth whitening treatment but not by itself. After professional whitening, the toothpaste can help your teeth stay bright.
CANTON TOOTH WHITENING
CANTON TEETH WHITENING FAQ
Smile Makeover Resources
Here’s free information to learn more about Smile Makeover
Why Are Dental Implants So Expensive?
It’s mental what we do with dental. Why are dental implants so expensive? The price of a dental implant has been determined by many things.
Important Things You Should Know Before Getting Invisalign
Having teeth that are crooked or misaligned is common. It can negatively affect your self-esteem and oral health. People have used traditional metal braces to
Tips To Choose The Best Dentistry Services in Canton MI
Tips To Choose The Best Dentistry Services in Canton MI Oral health is important to everyone’s teeth and smile. For this reason, you need an
Read Our Reviews!
How Can We Help You?
HELPFUL RELATED LINKS
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID). What Are Dental Prosthetic Implants. 2013
- American Academy of Periodontology (AAP). Implants Defined. 2015
- American Dental Association (ADA). Glossary of Dental Terms. 2015
- WebMD. WebMD’s Oral Care Guide. 2015
ABOUT OUR BUSINESS, LICENSE, AND WEBSITE SECURITY
- Contemporary Dentistry and Implantology PC was established in 1998
- We accept the following payment methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa
- We serve patients from the following counties: Wayne County & Washtenaw County
- We serve patients from the following cities: Canton, Plymouth, Westland, Wayne, Dearborn Heights, Dearborn, Novi, Livonia, Belleville, Ann Arbor, Garden City
- Website Safety Ratings and Reputation – AVG Threat Labs. View Details
- Norton Safe Web. View Details
- Trend Micro Site Safety Center. View Details