Fill Out The Form Below To Schedule An Appointment.
Root Canal Dentist In Canton Mi
Why do most people need a root canal?
When a tooth becomes infected, that infection can spread into the center of the tooth. This area is called the dental pulp. Inside of the dental pulp is the nerves, connective tissue, and blood vessels. All of the sensitive areas of the tooth are contained here. As such, when the area becomes infected it can be incredibly painful, requiring immediate treatment. We can perform a root canal quickly on people living in and around the 48187 area.
How does the treatment work?
CANTON, MICHIGAN ROOT CANAL TREATMENT
What about discomfort?
We work to help patients to feel comfortable during their root canal endodontics procedure by using sedation dentistry. We have a variety of ways that we can eliminate both discomfort and anxiety during a root canal. Whether a patient needs to take something ahead of time to relax or medication to numb the specific area that is being worked on, Dr. Bazzi can provide painless dentistry and help patients enjoy their dental treatments.
What are the advantages of this procedure?
In the past, many people would need to have their teeth pulled if they became severely infected or the dental pulp became inflamed. Now, those same teeth can be saved by performing a root canal. This is a far better option because it keeps the natural tooth in place. This is important for the shape of the face because as teeth fall out the muscles in the face can start to sag. While this is not particularly common with the loss of one tooth, it is when several become infected and fall out. By treating and saving an infected tooth, Dr. Bazzi is helping to preserve our patients’ facial structure.
Root Canal Resources
Here’s free information to learn more about Root Canal
Having teeth that are crooked or misaligned is common. It can negatively affect your self-esteem and oral health. People have used traditional metal braces to
Tips To Choose The Best Dentistry Services in Canton MI Oral health is important to everyone’s teeth and smile. For this reason, you need an
Read Our Reviews!
How Can We Help You?
HELPFUL RELATED LINKS
ABOUT OUR BUSINESS, LICENSE, AND WEBSITE SECURITY
- Contemporary Dentistry and Implantology PC was established in 1998
- We accept the following payment methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa
- We serve patients from the following counties: Wayne County & Washtenaw County
- We serve patients from the following cities: Canton, Plymouth, Westland, Wayne, Dearborn Heights, Dearborn, Novi, Livonia, Belleville, Ann Arbor, Garden City
- Website Safety Ratings and Reputation – AVG Threat Labs. View Details
- Norton Safe Web. View Details
- Trend Micro Site Safety Center. View Details