Fill Out The Form Below To Schedule An Appointment.
The Best Gum Rejuvenation Dentist In Canton Mi
Introducing A Breakthrough Treatment for Gum Recession
What is gum recession?
Gum recession refers to the loss of gum tissue along the gumline. This can occur as a result of periodontal disease (gingivitis, periodontitis, advanced periodontitis), the natural aging process, or abrasive habits when it comes to brushing the teeth.
Why should gum recession be taken seriously?
What is the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique (PST™)?
How does the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique (PST™) differ from traditional gum grafting?
Traditional gum recession treatments involve the use of donor tissue or soft tissue grafts in order to rebuild the gumline. This soft tissue would be sutured in place and would join with existing gum tissue as it healed. While this traditional grafting treatment is effective, comparable results with better patient experience can be achieved through the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique.
How is Chao Pinhole Surgical Technique (PST™) performed?
What are the benefits of Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique (PST™)?
- The benefits of the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique are many:
- Less discomfort for the patient after treatment
- Faster recovery for the patient than traditional grafting
- No need for uncomfortable sutures
- No need for scalpels or invasive surgical tools
- No need to take donor tissue from the patient’s palate
- Excellent, natural-looking, long-lasting results
Gum Rejuvenation Resources
Here’s free information to learn more about Gum Rejuvenation
Tips To Choose The Best Dentistry Services in Canton MI
Tips To Choose The Best Dentistry Services in Canton MI Oral health is important to everyone’s teeth and smile. For this reason, you need an
Important Things You Should Know Before Getting Invisalign
Having teeth that are crooked or misaligned is common. It can negatively affect your self-esteem and oral health. People have used traditional metal braces to
Why Are Dental Implants So Expensive?
It’s mental what we do with dental. Why are dental implants so expensive? The price of a dental implant has been determined by many things.
Read Our Reviews!
How Can We Help You?
HELPFUL RELATED LINKS
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID). What Are Dental Prosthetic Implants. 2013
- American Academy of Periodontology (AAP). Implants Defined. 2015
- American Dental Association (ADA). Glossary of Dental Terms. 2015
- WebMD. WebMD’s Oral Care Guide. 2015
ABOUT OUR BUSINESS, LICENSE, AND WEBSITE SECURITY
- Contemporary Dentistry and Implantology PC was established in 1998
- We accept the following payment methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa
- We serve patients from the following counties: Wayne County & Washtenaw County
- We serve patients from the following cities: Canton, Plymouth, Westland, Wayne, Dearborn Heights, Dearborn, Novi, Livonia, Belleville, Ann Arbor, Garden City
- Website Safety Ratings and Reputation – AVG Threat Labs. View Details
- Norton Safe Web. View Details
- Trend Micro Site Safety Center. View Details